Thursday 24 July 2014

I Take Showers In The Nude



I Take Showers In The Nude

Sex In A Bathroom 


it was extremely hot. slipped off all my clothes and walked around naked through my house. my huge 46d breasts were bouncing around as i walked from the living room to the kitchen and back to the living room at every move i made.when ever i stooped over to pick up anything, they would hang way down,and swing around.i elso went outside into my yard totaly naked,so that could cool off my body.i was not ashamed or embarresed at showing my huge breasts and my *****; or in fact my entire body to the public. i could care less weather anybody saw me being outside of my house naked.i stayed outside naked all day until it was time to go up to go to bed. so around ten at night ,i went in to take a shower before climbing into bed. when i went to take my shower i had no idea that anybody was looking in the front window. after i had stepped into the shower and got myself all wet and lathered up. as i was rinsing off in the shower i heard i noise coming fom downstairs;someone breaking in.as i was putting on my robe to head to the bedroom to go to bed,someone grabbed me by my breasts and pushed me back into the bathroom. that when i realized that there wasn't just one guy,there was three. two held onto my arms while the third untied my robe and removed it exposing my still wet huge breasts and very wet body and **
they all looked at my size 46d breasts grinning. one of them said "we are going to play that we are babies and i was their mother and that i was going to be breast feeding all of us"so they took the tie string from my bathrobe and tied my hands to the shower rod.then they took turn as being the baby sqeezing my breasts an suckling my ****,getting to produce milk, and it happened,my could feel my breasts each starting to fill up with milk;they did this for one hour for each of them. after they were done breast feeding they moved their hands down my belly and in between my legs,toying with and playing with my wet *****.each one of them had their turn at sticking their hands between my legs,and fingering my **** and teasing my hot clint.then spreading my legs as far apart as they could; each ************ my vagina. causing meto have many *******. then they all unzipped their pants ,letting them fall to the floor;followed by their shorts.and then they all force raped me when they all stuck their penis into me they took their turn forcing their big ***** deep into my vagina,raping me extremely hard and fast. by the time they were done rapeing me repeatedly i have had twenty *******. after they were all done with me they untied me got dressed and left. but before they left one of them said to me;"if you ever call the police saying th you were raped by three guys,we are going to came back and do it to you again, only it will be worce the next time, because each one of us will bring three guys with us;do you understand?" i said i won't call the police. they said ok.after they left the house i had to take another shower before i could go to bed. by that time it was five in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment